Crafts...Creations...Life....Unraveled!




Aug 30, 2010

Pumpkin Head!

I CANNOT believe Fall is coming!!!
That means lots of Oranges, Brown, Greens, and Reds are going to be coming out!!! YAY!!
I LOVE FALL!! Candles burning, Stews Cooking, Deserts Baking,
and PUMPKINS!!!
So in HONOR of Fall I made this...
It's a newborn Pumpkin beanie!!!! I LOVE IT!!
It will have a matching cocoon and it's for an infant photography prop...but it TOTALLY got me thinking about Fall and ALL the things I LOVE about that season!!!!

The first sign of Fall for me is....
KIDS GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!
 and THAT is EXACTLY what mine did TODAY!!

3 out of the 4 that started school today...the 4th is in p.m. Kindergarten and it's morning here...I will post her later!!!!
so...
What is YOUR favorite season?! and Why?!

Everyone have a GREAT WEEK!!!!


7 comments:

Teresa Matson said...

Not sure what my favorite season is, but I LOVE fall. For all the reasons you stated!

Mommy to Casey ♥ said...

My favorite season in Fall also. I love that pumpkin beanie! So cute!

I'm your newest follower.. found you on Tuesday Tag-Along :)

http://cheeriosandtricycles.blogspot.com

Traci66 said...

I enjoy summer, being able to get outside. Actually I like all the seasons just for different reasons. Spring=flowers and the temps warming. Fall=the leaves turning pretty colors and halloween, Winter=Snow and letting little man go sledding, Christmas and family gatherings. Thanks for following me. I am following you to now.

Brandy said...

Happy Tuesday! Love the blog and can't wait to see more of it!

Giveaway Blogdom

Brandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie said...

Hi there,

New follower here from Tuesday Tag Along by Twee Poppets. Well I live in the Caribbean...so my favourite is Summer.
Would love it if you came by for a visit as well.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Marie
The Things We Find Inside

Sippy Cup Mom said...

I LOVE the hat! Too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog