Crafts...Creations...Life....Unraveled!




Jul 20, 2010

If it's broke...take it apart...

Last night...I got a little scare!!! I went into my computer room to hear complete silence...NOT GOOD!! I should have been hearing the fan of my computer!! I didn't!! YIKES!! I push the power button...and nothing!!
So...what do I do??
Well...I shut the lights off and left it overnight hoping for it to come back to life...
miraculously...
on it's own...
while I am sleeping!!

Fast forward a good 10 hours
(yeah...I slept that long!LOL)
walk into the room...push the power button again!
aaaand...
nothing! Still dead!!!
(Yes...i did unplug the whole thing and replug it in...didn't work)


Onto plan B.
open my computer tower ...vacuum it out...cuz it is FULL of dust...
check the wires...well at least pretended I "knew" what they were all for!
close the tower back up...
plug it back in...
and
VOILA!!
IT TOTALLY WORKS!!!!!

so from now on....THAT is how I will "fix" mechanical problems!!!!!!

HaVe a WoNdeRfuL DaY!!!!!
Victoria ~Couture Unraveled~

5 comments:

Amie said...

Vacuuming huh? I'll have to try that next time. :)

Star @ A Load Of Craft said...

Phew! I would die without mine!

Just wanted to let you know I FINALLY posted my award that you gave me almost a month ago! Geesh I'm lame. Thank you again :)

Ruth said...

i do that too... and it has worked for me a couple of times and i'm hoping there isn't a third time lol.

have a great weekend!!

Heidi said...

Isn't it amazing how much stuff gets in there? Growing up my mom always tried to fix stuff that broke, I can remember her fixing the washer/dryer, fridge, etc. All on her own, she said she figured it was already broken so she couldn't hurt anything! Glad you have a "live" computer again!

Tye said...

Hello and thanks for the follow from TTA. I'm now following you back and I absolutely love your blog.
http://www.diaryofachicmommy.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog