Crafts...Creations...Life....Unraveled!




Feb 12, 2010

little of this...little of that...





This is a custom made hat for a good friend of mines 11 year old son!! I made one for his Dad by request to keep his neck warm while at work, their son liked it too, but I added the front flap to give it a little more character!! This is my son modeling it!! Looks like a stud hey?!

A winter ear flap hat I made for Zachary!! I just LOVE this face!!LOL!!! This hat is awesome for the winter...and he actually likes wearing it!! The first one I ever made was for a very good friend of mines little boy...his name is Aerro...so I call this hat the Aerro hat!!!Thanks Tsas!!










My Beautiful niece modeling the beret and scarf set I made for her for Christmas...after she begged or maybe nagged me for one for several months!LOL!! It is made with a VERY soft chunky yarn in like a soft white color...she LOVED it!!
Well...there's a few things I've made! I have much more that I will post later!! Thanks for taking the time to check it out!! PLEASE come BACK again!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog