Crafts...Creations...Life....Unraveled!




Mar 6, 2013

Crochet girl newborn pant and bonnet set~spring time baby!!!

I just noticed the other day that all the tulips planted here at our rental home are awakening!! 

I was shocked and it was that one thing that got me realizing spring really is here!!!! Yahoo!!! I love spring! Mostly because its the season right before summer which is my favorite season of all!!! It could also be because I'm due with a baby boy June 12th and with the arrival of spring, I'm getting really close to meeting this little guy!! ;)

So...since I was feeling spring-y I decided to make a newborn girl pant and bonnet set in cream and yellow....for me, yellow is like the ultimate spring color! So refreshing and clean and pretty!! ;)



The pants pattern I  purchased from DaddyMackHats on Etsy
She sells the pants pattern along with already made ones....they are super cute and the pattern is very easy to follow!! I would highly recommend purchasing this pattern!!


The bonnet pattern is from Crochetlatte and it is free!!! I love it! Pattern is super easy to follow and the finished bonnet is super adorable!! 




I hope everyone is having a great week and that spring is on its way wherever you are!! 
Victoria
~Couture Unraveled~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog