Crafts...Creations...Life....Unraveled!




Apr 9, 2010

super cute "pom-pom" light




The other day while "Blog Hopping" I stumbled upon this really GOOD one with some really GREAT craft ideas...that can be done with little $$!! Here is the link: http://www.rufflesandstuff.com/ While snooping around her site I discovered the "You've tried it!" link at the top...that in turn lead me to the "pom-pom light" (of course I had to scroll past some other eye catchers first)


I got started pretty much immediately...made 1 and here is the finished project...



I made a cord cover because I only had green corded xmas lights...but I think the cord cover gives it just a little something extra!! SO...what do y'all think?! I would love to see pictures from other people that make them!!! Get Creative...you could do different color tulle and make a "picture " out of it...like a heart shaped center...or...a FLOWER!!! OH the possibilities!!! Have Fun!

AND

If anyone knows of any really cool inexpensive crafts...LET'S HEAR IT!! or see it!!LOL!!

Have a WONDERFUL weekend!! Blessings to you ALL!!

Victoria @ ~Couture Unraveled~

3 comments:

Kristi said...

thats really cool!!! That website looks pretty neat too thanks for sharing!!

Anna said...

Are you keeping this one in your girls rm? My girls would think that light is awesome!!:)

Unknown said...

yes Anna!! I put it in the girls' room...YES make one for you girls' room...they WOULD love it!!!!!(Cienna sais it's BE-U-TI-FUL!!hehe)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog